Homemade Burger Anyone?
The burger is a snack many enjoy whether they prefer to go vegan. It gives you the option of choosing what ingredients you want, but it is also easy to prepare and can be enjoyed with any chilled drink.
As you prepare to make your burger, note that the secret to a great burger is in your grilling.
● 1-pound lean beef
● Chopped bacon
● Kosher salt
● Vegetable oil
● 9 thin slices of Cheddar cheese
● 4-8 split buns
● Ground pepper
● Sliced tomatoes
1. Spread your beef evenly and add half a teaspoon of kosher salt and pepper in a bowl. Add chopped bacon and toss carefully.
2. Roll the meat into balls, say six balls. Press them into a 1-inch patty. Its width should also be as wide as the desired buns.
3. Using your thumb, make an indentation in the centre.
4. Season the patties with salt, pepper and chopped bacon.
5. Preheat the grill over medium-high heat for four minutes.
6. Oil the grate with vegetable oil.
7. When it smokes, place the patty on the grill and leave at room temperature.
8. Cover the grill and leave for five minutes.
9. Turn over when the patty does not stick to the grate.
10. Now that it is done, place two layers of cheddar cheese on the patties and cover with an aluminium pan to allow it to melt. Place the patties on the buns. Add tomatoes and lettuce.