How To Make Chocolate Banana Nut Bread
Banana and chocolate lovers will definitely love this one.
Asides its yummy taste and dense end-result, it is so easy to prepare. All you need is your whisk and a bowl! Great right?
So let’s get started.
All-purpose flour – 460g
Sugar – Brown sugar: 100g
White sugar: 200g
Vegetable oil – 200g
Cocoa powder – 30g
Baking powder – 2 teaspoons
Baking soda – 1 teaspoon
Nutmeg powder – 1 teaspoon
Cinnamon powder – 1 teaspoon
Eggs – 4 large eggs
6 medium sized very ripe bananas mashed
One cup of choice nuts (I use pecan, almonds, and walnuts)
1. Grease and line two medium size loaf pans or one large loaf pan, set aside
2. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
3. Combine all dry ingredients excluding sugars and give a quick stir until well combined. Sieve to incorporate air and remove lumps
4. Combine your eggs, oils, and sugar in a bowl
5. Add your dry ingredients in three additions and mix until well combined. Do not over mix. The result at this stage will be thick, don’t fret. The mashed banana will lighten things up.
6. Using a spatula, gradually fold in your mashed banana until thoroughly combined
7. Pour evenly into prepared pans and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean
Viola! Your bread is ready. For a top of the world feel, eat it with your favourite drink.