Chicken Soup Recipe
The season of flu is here and it is spreading like wildfire with no mercy to both the young and old. One
way to help deal with the flu is by consuming chicken soup.
- 55g of butter
- 2 onion bulb (chopped)
- 2 carrots (diced)
- 25g of plain flour
- 2 sticks of celery (chopped)
- Ground pepper
- Put the chicken in a pot of water, add onion, salt, seasoning and allow to cook.
- When cooked, set aside.
- Pour groundnut oil into a frying pan or melt butter into a pan.
- Fry the onion, celery, carrot until soft.
- Pour the flour into a plate, add water and stir until thick.
- Pour the fried mixture into the chicken stock (take the chicken out and shred). Allow to cook to 5
- Pour the shredded chicken into the mixture. Allow to cook for 10 minutes until the vegetables are
Receive News Alerts on Whatsapp: +2348136370421