Learn How To Make Potato Chip Frittata
This is not your regular plantain frittata but if you like any kind of frittata, you will love this. Chip chip! Hurray!
- 2 cups of plain, salted potato chips
- 8-10 large eggs
- ¼ cup of milk
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- ½ medium of onion (sliced)
- 2 tablespoon of freshly chopped chives
- Ground black pepper
- ¼ cup of sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375-400°F.
- Heat up oil (medium heat), add onion and stir occasionally for 20 minutes until golden.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg, milk, and sour cream. Add the chips and chives and stir to combine. Let it sit for 10 minutes then add the salt and pepper.
- Add the egg mixture into the golden onion (while it is on fire) and cook until the edges start to set for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to oven and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Allow to cool then garnish with chips, chives and sour cream.
Receive News Alerts on Whatsapp: +2348136370421