Seven Easy Steps To Make Homemade Crispy Fried Chicken
Crispy fried chicken is your go-to recipe for the approaching holiday season. Why eat bland chicken all through the year and not treat yourself to the mouth-watering crispy fried chicken?
You don’t have to visit an eatery before you enjoy the chicken delicacy rather you can make crispy fried chicken in the comfort of your own kitchen. You can bake or fry the chicken in order to achieve the crust coating on the chicken.
- 4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 whole chickens
- Vegetable oil
- 6 cups all-purpose flour
- 5 tsp salt
1. Preheat your oil to 325 degrees F.
2. Cut the whole chickens into the desired size.
3. In a bowl, combine the black pepper, flour, salt, garlic powder, onion powder and cayenne pepper. Mix the content properly.
4. Pour the buttermilk into another large bowl.
5. Lightly dust the chicken with your flour mixture, then dip them in the buttermilk until they are coated, and then place them in the flour mixture.
6. Gently place the chicken in the hot oil to fry.
7. Drain the oil drain from the chicken for 5 minutes on paper towels. Let it cool off for a while before serving.
You can enjoy the crispy fried chicken with salad, with chips, with rice, with a chilled drink, or has a main dish.