Simple Recipe for Raisin Muffins
The raisin muffins are soft snacks that are perfect for not only snacks but for picnics and parties. The little ones will live not just love eating them but making them too.
- 260 g all-purpose flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 100 g sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 130 g milk
- 130 g raisins
- 32 g vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees
- Line 10 pans of muffin cup pan with baking paper.
- In a bowl add the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar and stir. This constitutes the dry mixture.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg, add milk, vanilla extract and oil and stir. This constitutes the liquid mixture
- Make a well in the middle of the dry mixture and add the liquid mixture.
- Stir with a fork until the mixture is moist and lumpy
- Add the raisins and mix lightly.
- Pour the lumpy batter into muffin pan cups and bake for 25 minutes. Then the muffins will be golden brown.
- Set aside to cool and serve.
Receive News Alerts on Whatsapp: +2348136370421