How To Take Care Of Your Dry Skin
Dry skin can be disturbing and unappealing, but there are ways you can make it supple. Dry skin has a deficiency in moisture and fats. Therefore it requires intensive care. Making your dry skin look better is not about what you put on it. It entails other things like how you clean it, air around you and the clothes you wear.
To soothe your dry skin, follow these few guidelines:
• Take a steamy shower. Short, warm showers or baths that last no longer than five to 10 minutes would be ideal.
• Gently pat dry and moisturize your body. Moisturize your body regularly day and night. Anytime the skin appears dry, moisturize to enable you get the best results.
• Always clean your skin daily in the morning and at night with mild cleansing milk or gel that contains avocado oil to help make your skin silky.
• To aid the revitalization of your skin and protect it, use nourishing creams containing Shea butter and vitamin A & E. This helps to improve the skin appearance.
• Apply olive oil, which works well on hands and elbows as well as soothes and condition itchy, dry skin all over the body.
• Drink adequate amount of water and indulge in fruits and vegetables.
Photo Credit: News Health