MAINTAINING good eyebrow is very difficult, but when done properly, will have a major impact on the overall appearance. There are certain things that must be taken into consideration when doing your eyebrow care. It is understandable that some ladies have thicker eyebrows while others may have thin ones. Even some ladies are very lucky because they have a little amount of thick brows.
Tips on how to care for your eyebrow:
• Shaping of your eyebrows is very proper in order to enhance the way your eyes are presented on your face. A well-groomed eyebrow will make a lady look lovely to behold.
• Eyebrows should stay thicker at the base (the side closest to the nose) and gradually become thinner towards the end. A slight arch adds a nice frame to your eyes, but one must be sure to follow line of the brow.
• Use your spiral brush to sweep your eyebrows upward.
• Trim excess hair with brow shaping scissors, but do it gently and carefully. Then brush brows back into place.
• To stimulate growth and add a bit of extra nourishment to your eyebrows, you can rub a bit of egg (white) on your eyebrows and leave it for 10 minutes before washing it off. You can also apply a bit of coconut oil or olive oil.
• You can also use thinning eyebrow and apply aloe vera on it.
• Castor oil is good for healthy brows and growth. Gently massage castor oil for 2-3 minutes on each eyebrow and leave it for some time. Wash them after 30 minutes with lukewarm water and a gentle facial cleanser.
No comments yet