Mourning turn to dancing
Psalm 30:11; Isaiah 61:3; Jer. 31:4; II Sam. 6:14
What Praise Can Do
• When you praise God, victory is certain.
• Praise will bring God’s hand down.
• Praise will set you free from bondage.
• Praise can save.
• Praise will give you a new name and fame.
• Praise can turn again our captivity.
• When prayer fails, praise can never fail.
• Praise is the only meal that God eats.
• Praise will make your enemy to be amaze.
• Praise will invite God to your heart.
• Praise undo the garment of sorrow.
• Praise will set the enemy against themselves.
• Praise gives answer to prayer.
• Praise makes God to move fast.
• Praise makes mountain to become plain.
• Praise can do a great thing.
• Praise brings joy.
• Praise will take away your reproach.
My Definition Of A New Song
A new song that I can sing to the Lord could be a fresh song of praise, declaring the great deeds He has done for me. A new song could be an original song of praise that I have written to the Lord. These are songs that I not only sing to the Lord, but should use as a declaration to the Lord’s glory and marvelous deeds. Set a table for the Lord to feast in your heart with a new; pure; free from taint; not stale; full of or renewed in vigor, the heart of praise. Zephaniah 3:17  states, “The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his love, He will rejoice over you with singing.”
Rev. 14:2-3, 2And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps: 3And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty four thousand, who were redeemed from the earth. Psa 33:2-3 2Praise the LORD with harp: sing to him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings. 3Sing to him a new song; play skillfully with a loud noise. Isa 42:10 Sing to the LORD a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth, ye that go down to the sea, and all that is in it; the isles, and their inhabitants.
Psa 66:1-4 1To the chief Musician, A Song or Psalm. Make a joyful noise to God, all ye lands: 2Sing forth the honour of his name: make his praise glorious. 3Say to God, How terrible art thou in thy works! Through the greatness of thy power shall thy enemies submit themselves to thee. 4All the earth shall worship thee, and shall sing to thee; they shall sing to thy name. Selah. Psa 96:1-5
• O sing unto the LORD a new song: sing unto the LORD, all the earth.
• Sing unto the LORD, bless his name; shew forth his salvation from day-to-day.
• Declare his glory among the heathen, his wonders among all people.
• For the LORD is great, and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above all gods.
• For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the LORD made the heavens.
Praise and Worship
Praise and worship seems to be universal. Have you ever heard of an
explorer finding a new tribe or culture that doesn’t worship? Worship is a natural instinct and a basic need for every person. A simple definition of worship is to regard with great devotion or to honour as a divine being. Take a second to think about what you are most devoted to in this life and ask yourself, “Is it worthy of my devotion; do I worship a divine being?”
We don’t all worship the same God, but everyone worships something or someone. Since we all worship, we should question the reason for this desire. The most logical conclusion is that we were created by a higher being for the very purpose of worship.
In Exodus 20:2-3 , God says, “I am the LORD your God…You shall have no other gods before me.” In Matthew 4:10 , Jesus says, “Worship the Lord your God and serve him only.” So, worship is not merely a natural instinct, it’s a command from God.
Praise and Worship – Why Should We Do It?
God alone is worthy of our devotion, praise and worship. He is God, our Creator, and we are commanded to praise and worship Him. Psalm 96:9  says, “Worship the Lord in the splendor of his holiness; tremble before him, all the earth.” Psalm 29:2  says, “Give unto the Lord the glory due his name; worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness.”
For more information contact: THE POWER OF WORD SOLUTION MINISTRY (INC.), 49, Aseph Edema Street, Cele Bus-Stop, Abaranje Road, Ikotun Lagos.
08034045005; 09064665333; 07086115045 Prophet (Dr.) David Aregbesola