The sacrifice of Jesus must be appropriated
For example, the price you pay for a flight determines the class you are allotted and the comfort you enjoy either in the Economy or Business Class.
The QUALITY OF YOUR PRICE determines the quality of the comfort and the benefits that will accrue to you. Almost all religions in the world engage in blood sacrifice.
What distinguishes Christianity above all other religions in this world is the “QUALITY OF THE BLOOD” that has been the central CORE of the redemption, which God Almighty executed by Himself for all mankind.
When JESUS shed His Blood, He shed the Most Potent Blood in the universe. His GENERIC BLOOD came from the bosom of God the Father.
It is only the Blood of JESUS that has the capacity to take our sins away. The Blood of JESUS is spotless and sinless.
It is only JESUS’ Blood that has the REQUISITE QUALITY of Blood for our redemption and atonement. The Blood of JESUS is not the Blood of the fallen Adam, nor the blood of goats and demons.
It is the unique and the Blood of the Holy Son of the Almighty God. John 1:29 “The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the LAMB OF GOD, which taketh away the sin of the world.”
Seven Uniqueness Of The Blood Of Jesus:
• The Blood is a SPECIAL BLOOD – Hebrews 9:12 “Neither by the blood of goats and calves, BUT BY HIS OWN BLOOD He entered in once into the Holy Place, having obtained Eternal Redemption for us.”
• The Blood is a SINLESS BLOOD – 2 Corinthians 5:21 “For He hath made Him to be sin for us, WHO KNEW NO SIN; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.”
• The Blood is a SPOTLESS BLOOD – 1 Peter 1:19 “But with the Precious Blood of CHRIST, as of a LAMB WITHOUT BLEMISH and without spot.”
• The Blood is a SHED BLOOD – Hebrews 9:14 “How much more shall the Blood of CHRIST, who through the ETERNAL SPIRIT OFFERED Himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God”?
Hebrews 12:24 “And to JESUS the mediator of the new covenant, and to the Blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.” (Leviticus 17:11)
• The Blood is a SPRINKLED BLOOD – Hebrews 12:24 “And to JESUS the mediator of the new covenant, and to the Blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.”
• The Blood is a SPEAKING BLOOD – Hebrews 12:24 “And to JESUS the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the Blood of sprinkling, THAT SPEAKETH better things than that of Abel.”
•The Blood is a SILENCING BLOOD “And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt; For the LORD will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when He seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the LORD will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you.” (Exodus 12:13, 23) – they overcame by the Blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony. (Rev.12: 11).
The Word of God declares that whoever believes the report of the LORD concerning the Sacrifice of the LAMB of God will experience the Power Arm of the LORD.
Today, receive the Blood of JESUS into your life and your life will never be the same. Appropriate what the Blood of JESUS is called in the Holy Scriptures: (a) Precious Blood of Christ – 1Peter 1:19 (b) Holy Blood of JESUS CHRIST – 1Peter 1:2 (c) The Blood of the Anointed One – Eph. 2:13 (d) The Blood of Passover, JESUS our Passover Lamb – 1Cor. 5:7 (e) The Blood of the Lamb – Rev. 12:11 (f) The Blood of His Cross – Colossians 1:20 (g) The Blood of the New Covenant – Matthew 26-28, Luke 22:20 (h) The Blood of the Innocent and the Just – Matthew 27:4, 24 (i) The Blood of Sprinkling – Hebrews 12:24 (j) The Blood of the Everlasting Covenant – Hebrews 13:20 (k) The Blood that Speaks Better Things – Hebrews 12:24. Plead the Blood of JESUS everyday. The Enemy can never get you.
No comments yet