Manifest – Part 3
Then said his wife unto him, Dost thou still retain thine integrity? Curse God, and die. But he said unto her, Thou speakest as one of the foolish women speaketh. What? Shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil? In all this did not Job sin with his lips. Job 2:9-10
Anointing will open doors of success for you but it is your character that will keep your doors opened. When you maintain integrity with God, the fear of God will enable you to exhibit integrity in other areas of your life. The Bible introduces Job as a “perfect and upright man” despite he was highly blessed in all things. The yardstick for integrity should not depend on your financial strength, marital status, academic prowess, etc. In everything, let your yes be yes and no, be no.
Job’s wife told her husband to curse God and die due to the affliction he went through. She knew that his integrity in God was what kept him. But Job held on to his integrity and he was fully restored while the woman faded away just like that in her foolish way. Integrity is a preserver, hold on to it. The future is greater than today. Live the life of integrity before God and man to preserve your future and that of your generations. A good name is better than a good oil. Be wise.
Pray These Prayers Fervently This Week:
• Father, I break free from the character void of integrity.
• Oh, Lord, as I hold on to you, preserve and restore me in Jesus name.
• I escape every snare placed on my way by the blood of Jesus.
• I command evil imaginations concerning me to expire by fire.
• I cancel accident and untimely death projected against me and my family in Jesus name.
• I command any power assigned to divert my glory to fall and die in Jesus name.
• I command any arrow fired against my spiritual life to backfire now in Jesus name.
Divine Appointment Ministry Int’l
6, Floodgate Street,
By Enyo Filling Station
Beside Lbs, Ajah, Lagos State.
No comments yet