A Simple Summer Recipe: Raspberry Lime Punch
This fruit infused drink with a little alcohol ,is perfect to keep you refreshed this summer. Below is a quick and simple recipe.
- 1 cup frozen raspberries, plus extra for garnish
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, plus extra for garnish
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup white rum
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- One 750-milliliter bottle Lillet(Liquor)
- 1 cup seltzer
Mash the raspberries with the mint and sugar in a large bowl, using a potato masher, until the raspberries break down into very small pieces. Add the rum, lime juice and Lillet and stir to combine. Cover and refrigerate 1 to 4 hours.
Strain the mixture into a large pitcher with ice. Add some raspberries and mint for garnish and top off with the seltzer. Serve immediately.
No comments yet