Prepare The Classic Hamburger With These Steps
It’s Hamburger’s Day!
It is not certain who was the invented hamburger. A version of its origin attributes it to Loius Lassen while another believes that is a German cook Otto Kuasw.
Hamburgers are loved by many and can be served with beef, cheese and vegetables. One more amazing thing, it is easy to prepare.
Here is how to prepare a classic beef hamburger
- Meat chunk
- Grill pan or stainless steel skillet
- Cheese (Cheedar or any of your favourite)
- Favourite toppings
- Set your grill to medium-high
- Flatten the meat into thick patties so that the thickness is even spread. The patty should be almost the same size as your bun.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Use the tip of your finger to make a well in the middle of each patty. The well keeps it together while cooking.
- Using a paper towel, grease the pan with canola oil.
- When the oil heats up, add the patty. Do not press it.
- Cook for 4 minutes, turn over, repeat same
- Move the patty to the side, top it with your favourite cheese so that it melts on it
- After a minute, remove and add the patties on the buns
- Use your favourite toppings