Christmas: From kitchen to dinning space
If there are sections of your home interior space that will feel the exciting intensity of Christmas Day, then it will be the kitchen and dining. This is because the day comes with massive cooking and eating both for family members and guests.
So the kitchen is busy and the dinning where the food would be served and eaten should radiate Christmas decors with at least one perfect centerpiece on the table.
However, while you cook all the delicious delicacies in the kitchen, it is important to ensure safety, especially as the season comes with harmattan weather peculiarities, such that any slightest electrical or cooking fire spark could lead to fire outbreak due to low humidity, dry air and fluctuations in temperature.
How to maintain kitchen safety
Since cooking is the predominant cause of residential fires, unattended cooking could increase the chance of a stovetop fire outbreak, hence the need to stay put in the kitchen, watch what you heat and never overheat cooking oils.
How To Set Dinning On Christmas
• Clear and clean the table.
• Lay a base for your centerpiece.
• Create your centerpiece.
• Fill out the centerpiece.
• Add special touches of Christmas colour ornaments on the table.
• Put the dinner plate in the middle of the placemat.
• Lay the napkin to the left of the plate.
• Place the fork and spoon on the napkin.
• Place the knife close to each plate to the right.
•Serve in beautiful dishes.