Heat up your home with electric fireplace
The rains are still here with a degree of cold that might be too much for comfort, such that it might be detrimental to the health, if not properly controlled.
While there are a number of ways to control the excessive coldness that comes with the rainy season, an electric fireplace might be your on-the-spot solution. Electric fireplace would provide heat to your space by increasing the temperature of your extremely cold space by 13.5°F (7.5°C) within four hours.
Worried about excessive consumption of electricity that could skyrocket your bills? Interestingly, electric fireplaces for a regular room use an average of 120 volts to power the internal heater and draw about 1,500 watts at 12.5 amps.
Benefits of Electric Fireplace
• Low cost – They are very affordable.
• Easy Installation – They are quite easy to install, as a number of them in its varieties are ready to use. All you need to do is plug them into the socket.
•Well organised – They create an ambiance of the warmth of a fireplace without any mess that comes with a traditional wood fireplace.
•Clean Air – While the traditional wood fireplace creates toxic smoke that pollutes the air, electric fireplaces don’t produce carbon monoxide fumes inside your space since there is no actual burning. Hence, your atmosphere remains conducive without having to struggle to breathe.
• Zone Heating – Electric fireplaces are great sources of supplemental heat. They are 99 percent efficient. There is no loss of energy as it is converted into heat.
• Safe For Children And Pets – They are user- friendly and cool to touch. Children and pets can comfortably be around without fear of being burnt.
• Durability – They are very durable and can be used for years without maintenance.
• No Venting – Electric fireplaces do not create any emissions and therefore, do not need to be vented through a chimney, direct vent, or other source like gas and wood fireplaces do.
Heat Variation of Electric Fireplaces
The majority of the electric fireplaces have on-demand heat, such that the flames can be operated with or without the heat. The option of having flames without the heat makes electric fireplaces a perfect alternative to traditional fireplaces during warmer seasons or in warm climates. You can enjoy the ambiance of a fireplace year-round without feeling uncomfortably warm.
Settings Of Electric Fireplaces
Electric fireplaces with on-demand heat have several settings, such as high, medium, or low. Some have built-in thermostats that will maintain a set temperature in the room.
Where To Place Electric Fireplace
Stable Surfaces – It is safe to sit on carpet or on top of a rug. In fact, they can safely be placed on top of any stable surface.
Sitting room – It can be placed below the television without any adverse effects to the TV, since they blow heat out from the front or bottom of the unit. They create no problems for TV’s or any other items that may be placed above it.
Bedroom – Can be placed at the corner of your bedroom where traffic isn’t much.
Types Of Electric Fireplace
Wall Mounted Electric Fireplaces; Electric Fireplaces With Mantels; Built-in Electric Fireplaces; Free Standing Electric Fireplaces; Three-Sided Electric Fireplaces; Two-Sided or See-Through Electric Fireplaces; Electric Fireplace Inserts, Firebox Inserts, and Electric Log Inserts.
No comments yet