Manifest – Part 4
A day of favour is better than many days of labour. A day of divine visitation put Mary on the generational lift of favour. She said “… from henceforth, all generations shall call me blessed” – Luke 1:48b. Favour is heavenly gratuity and medal. To David, it was gratuity. The Bible says in Jeremiah 33:20 that if the covenant of the day and night can’t be broken, God’s covenant to raise a son to reign in the throne of David can’t be broken. And Jesus came through the root of David.
Before you are employed in the labour market, you have to tender your certificate. But God does not ask for your certificate before He gives you favour. Example is Joseph. Pharaoh did not ask for his certificate of origin before he made him the Prime minister in Egypt. After a war, there is a spoil. The Israelites did not fight war but they took the spoil – Exodus 3:21-22. It is only favour that can give you what you did not work for. Favour can give you what your certificate and family can’t afford to give you. Favour makes people to accept your God. Manifest favour, it is heavenly commodity, which will make your generations to call you blessed.
Pray These Prayers Fervently This Week:
• My father (2x), let labour expire in my life and let favour manifest.
• Oh Lord, let my generations call me blessed by your favour in Jesus name.
• Henceforth, I am having an appointment with High Favour in Jesus name.
• I nullify any sentence of hard labour in my life by the blood of Jesus.
• I turn any inherited labour in my life to high favour in Jesus name
• Oh God, by favour, turn my insult to result, death to life, poverty to prosperity, sickness to divine health in Jesus name.
• Oh Lord, any area of my life that lack favour, decorate it with high favour in Jesus name.
Divine Appointment Ministry Int’l
6, Floodgate Street, By Enyo Filling Station
Beside LBS, Ajah, Lagos State.
No comments yet