The Guardian
Email YouTube Facebook Instagram Twitter WhatsApp

Mail Marketing can Breathe Live into Courier Industry




COURIER/POSTAL sector can gain hugely from the constantly growing direct mail and data-driven marketing strategies according to new experts report which said that over 247 billion emails are sent every day which equates to one email every 0.00000035 seconds.

Tobi Asehinde, a digital marketing consultant, said that Digital Marketing is a trend businesses cannot ignore any more, adding “what you sell, how or to whom.

If done correctly, you will achieve results. You will acquire more customers, retain more customers and generate more revenue. A pretty valuable and the most revenue-adding skill one can have”.

Elsewhere, Emailexpert said that direct email marketing potential is evident following the report that every $1 spent on email marketing, the average return is $44.25.

Nodding in agreement, Radicati Group said that as of 2013, there are nearly 3.9 billion email accounts worldwide, with that number expected to increase to 4.9 billion by the end of 2017.

Experts, as reported in IPC Global Postal Industry Report 2014, noted that posts can also benefit from direct mail through the e-commerce volumes it generates, while data and specifically direct mail can substantially contribute to online sales.

Asehinde, the founder/CEO, Vibe Web Solutions, advised interested courier operators to ensure they have well-structured websites as landing page for whatever digital marketing platform they might choose in future.

He said, “Statistics says that only 1-3% of website visitors make a buying decision the first time they come to a website. When your digital marketing campaign is driving qualified traffic to your website, what do you do with the remaining 97% of your visitors who did not convert from your site the first time around?

Receive News Alerts on Whatsapp: +2348136370421

No comments yet