The healing power of emotional freedom technique
“The cause of all negative emotions is a disruption in the body’s energy system.”
Last week I wrote about Tayo and Tami. Tayo, who is now married with a daughter, met Tami again, on his way to buy groceries. They got talking and Tayo opened up to Tami on how life was after their relationship ended, how he got help from a Life Coach and Therapist, and how his life is better than it used to be. Tami then confided in him on how she struggles to stay sex-free and her difficulty to commit to one man despite her desire to settle down and have a family.
Tayo referred Tami to a Therapist, who took her through various steps in Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT). After few sessions, Tami began to see a light at the end of the tunnel and gradually received the help she needed to live a better and more meaningful life. Tami was able to get the assistance she needed with Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), you too can achieve this with EFT.
What Is EFT and What Will it Do For You:
Emotional Freedom Technique also known as EFT or Tapping is a self-help technique that involves tapping near the end points of “energy meridians” located around the body in order to reduce strain and promote a deeper mind-body connection. It offers healing from physical/emotional pain and diseases. The idea behind EFT is that emotional stress can diminish the body’s natural healing ability.
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) is a very effective way of clearing out feelings. When an unwanted feeling is gone, the limiting beliefs that people have are freed, and more positive beliefs about themselves can emerge. Learning EFT also empowers individuals to take charge of handling their emotional state; all negative emotions are felt through an interruption of the body’s energy. The body, like everything in the universe, is made up of energy. Tapping restores the body’s energy balance, and negative emotions are conquered.
The underlying principle of EFT is that all emotions and thoughts are forms of energy; this energy, whether positive or negative, has very real physical manifestations that affect all functions of the body.While the human body possesses a natural healing potential, stress and emotional problems can stand in the way, this is where EFT comes in. Individuals who experience benefits from practicing tapping techniques, find that it helps clear their mind, focus their attention on the present moment, and improve their attitude so they have a better chance of overcoming challenges they may face.
EFT can be used for:
1. Reducing short-term or chronic stress
2. Reducing chronic joint and muscle pain
3. Lessening fatigue and boosting energy levels
4. Decreasing tension headaches
5. Coping with emotional and psychological problems, such :as low self-esteem, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and anxiety
6. Improving athletic performance, focus and coordination
7. Helping to improve sleep quality
1. Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) is a self-help technique that involves tapping near the end points of “energy meridians” located around the body. People use EFT in order to reduce tension, promote a deeper mind-body connection, and manage signs of anxiety, depression or stress.
2. EFT concentrates on resolving physical ailments by altering energy systems in the body, while also bringing attention to thought processes that contribute to stress and emotional problems.
Emotional Freedom Techniques gives you the power to heal yourself. Take charge of your life by signing up for the Emotional Freedom Technique Masterclass (EFT) which holds from the 22nd to the 23rd of October 2018, and also our Life Coaching Program which takes place from the 15th to the 21st October 2018. For more information, call us on 08077077000 or send an email to email@example.com