BBNaija 2019: 14 Quick Facts About Evicted Housemate, Jackye
Last night on the ongoing reality TV show, Big Brother Naija saw the exit of two housemates in the persons of Jackye and Gedoni.
Their eviction came with mixed reactions as while some viewers felt that they deserved their eviction for not bringing their A-game to the show, some others were sad to see them leave the show.
In this article, we focus on Jackye and as we have done for other housemates, we have gathered quick facts you should know about her.
- Her full name is Jackye Madu.
- She is 23-years-old (February 1, 1996).
- She hails from Anambra state.
- She is a model and software engineer by occupation.
- She was a TV host for Nigezie in 2013.
- She was a host for Ovation TV in 2015.
- She was the Miss Teen Nigeria United Nations beauty queen in 2015.
- She has featured in a number of Airtel ads.
- She was once hosted by Dolapo Osinbajo, the wife of the Vice President of Nigeria, Professor Yemi Osinbajo in 2015.
- She has been in a committed relationship for a few years with Nigezie’s brand executive, Lami.
- Jackye is a furious seeker who drove her product designing group to win an agreement to manufacture a Fintech application for one of the most excellent organisations in Africa.
- She stirred controversy on Big Brother Naija 2019 when she told another housemate that she is still a virgin despite being in a committed relationship with her partner for a long time.
- Jackye had plans to spend the cash prize if she had won in a progressing tech venture which will make AI moderate to Nigerians.
- Her life mantra is, “I never lose, and it is possible that I win or I learn.”