BBNaija 2019: 9 Quick Facts About Mercy
The Big Brother Naija Pepper Season four came to an end last night with Mercy emerging the winner, thereby becoming the first female to win the show.
Mercy Lambo as she is fondly called won the ultimate cash prize of 30 million and other prizes which includes; a Dubai trip for two, SUV from Innoson Motors, Scanfrost electronic makeover, one year supply Pepsi, one year supply Munch It and Indomie.
In the house, Mercy lived up to her name as the queen of highlights.
Her dance moves at Saturday Night Parties was a delight to both fellow housemates and viewers.
One of the most talked about highlight of her time in the house was her altercation with Tacha, who is arguably the most controversial Big Brother Naija housemate. The fight consequently led to Tacha’s disqualification from the house.
Mercy’s romance with co-housemate, Ike was another highlight in the house. The lovebirds never shied away from expressing their feelings to each other.
“I had no idea I would like someone in the house, I wanted to play the game then get the money and go.”
And indeed Mercy had been all about the money from the get go. She once said:
“Yeah, love happens but 60 million comes first.”
As we have done for other housemates, here are some quick facts about Mercy Lambo the winner of Big Brother Naija 2019:
- Her real name is Mercy Eke
- She is 26 years old (September 29th, 1993)
- She hails from Imo state
- She is a video vixen and a business woman
- She loves cooking, swimming, traveling and dancing
- Her favourite food is white rice and pepper soup
- She dislikes people who are proud
- She plans to start a fashion brand or label with the prize money
- She describes herself as a fun person and a sweet girl
Watch Mercy’s journey in the house: