Breakfast Delight: Scrambled Eggs and Spinach
This past week, we talked about spinach and how it is a good source of carotene.
Spinach coupled with eggs and tomatoes make a healthy and ideal breakfast. It is suitable for everyone and will leave you filled.
- Olive oil (Two tsp)
- Ripe tomatoes (Two slices)
- One leaf of baby spinach (chopped)
- 25g butter
- Eggs (Three)
- Your favourite seasoning cube (One)
1. Drizzle oil in heated pan.
2. Add the tomatoes and leave for about 15 mins, stirring occasionally.
3. Bring down to cool.
4. Boil water and pour into a bowl. Put in your spinach and leave. Drain water after the leaves droop.
5. Set gas on low heat and put butter in a non-stick frying pan. While the butter is melting, beat your eggs.
6. Add your seasoning and salt to the egg and add into the butter. Stir the eggs until they start to get thick.
7. Add the tomatoes to the eggs and stir.
8. When the eggs are almost done, put off the heat, add your drained spinach and stir until the eggs are soft.
Serve with any bread of your choice.