Creme Brulee: A Perfect Recipe For Match Day.
Russia 2018 is ongoing, and football lovers are agitated. Creme Brulee is a delicious dessert made from custard and hard caramel.
It is a delicious recipe that can help to distract and calm any anxiety on match day.
- 6 eggs
- 6 tbsp, white sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tbsp, brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a bowl, separate egg yolk from white, beat the egg yolk, add four tablespoons white sugar and vanilla extract until thick and creamy.
- Stir the heavy cream in a saucepan and stir over low heat until it almost comes to boil. Remove the heavy cream from heat immediately. Stir cream into the egg yolk mixture; beat until combined.
- Pour the cream mixture into the top pan of a double boiler. Stir over simmering water in about three minutes until mixture is pasty.
- Remove the mixture from heat immediately and pour into a shallow heat-proof dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove it from oven and cool to room temperature. Refrigerate it for at least two hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to broil.
- In a small bowl, mix two tablespoons white sugar and two tablespoons brown sugar. Sift this mixture evenly over custard. Place dish under broiler until sugar melts, about two minutes. Check it carefully to avoid burning.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool. Put in a refrigerator until the custard is set again.
- Serve immediately.
Receive News Alerts on Whatsapp: +2348136370421