Easiest Way To Create Bantu Knots
Bantu knots, like RiRi’s, are the easiest way to stay cool this summer. Not sure how to create them? Follow these steps, thank us later!
1. Section your hair into small- to medium-size sections. You can choose any shape of parting that you’d like.
2. Divide each section into two parts, and create a twist using the two pieces.
3. Wrap the twist around itself to create a tightly coiled bun against your head. Secure each Bantu knot with a small rubber band or bobby pin.
4. Repeat steps two and three on all sections of your hair.
5. Lay your edges with a tail comb and a shine gel.
Here’s a video on how to easily make Bantu Knots.