Easy Grilled Chicken Recipe
There are several ways to enjoy chicken with your meal.
Whether it is boiled, roasted, fried or grilled, one thing that’s guaranteed is they all fit gracefully in different Nigerian recipes.
Grilled chicken can be enjoyed as a snack and as a main dish. Enjoy some tasty grilled chicken by following this easy recipe.
To make grilled chicken, you’ll need
- Seasoning cubes
- Start by cutting your chicken into small bits if it’s a whole chicken; you can move on to step two for already cut chicken.
- Wash your chicken thoroughly.
- Add to a pot with some onions and season with thyme, stock cubes and salt.
- Add some water and boil.
- Once well boiled, you can now move your chicken to a sieve to drain.
- Transfer the boiled chicken to your oven’s top rack or grill.
- Set the temperature to 170°C or 338°F.
- As the top side of the chicken turns brown, turn them to the other side.
- Once both sides are golden brown, your chicken is ready.
Serve with some food or enjoy alone with a cold glass of orange juice.