Easy Homemade Banana Ice Cream Recipe
Need something sweet to brighten up your weekend? Try our easy homemade banana ice cream recipe.
All you need for this is some ripe bananas and other ingredients you’ll find right in your kitchen.
- Ripe bananas
- Whole Milk & Heavy Cream
- Chocolate chips to garnish
- First, you’ll need to make a custard base by mixing egg, milk, cream, and sugar. Cook this mix on low heat until it easily coats the back of a wooden spoon.
- Next, separate the custard in half and blend one half with the bananas.
- Refrigerate for some time before pouring into an ice cream maker.
- Just before the end of the ice cream maker’s cycle, slowly add 2/3 cup dark chocolate chips or chunks.
- Serve frozen with some pastries.