Fall In Love With This Simple Potato Recipe
Sweet potato lives up to its name. It’s delicious and easy to prepare. With the right blend of ingredients, this food makes a delicious meal to be savoured.
Thyme roasted sweet potatoes is a simple meal with few ingredients that results in a delicious potato dish. Here are the simple steps in preparing it.
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 1/3 cup fresh thyme leaves
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 4 large garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp, ground red pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut potatoes into pieces, preferably one and a half inch slices and wash.
- In a bowl, mix the potato slices, thyme, olive oil, garlic, salt, and ground red pepper flakes until the potatoes are well covered in the ingredients.
- In a baking sheet, lay the potatoes carefully ensuring that they are well laid not to overlay each other.
- Place baking sheet on a baking tray and place on the top rack of preheated oven.
- Roast the sweet potatoes for about 40 minutes until they are tender and slightly golden brown.
- Serve immediately.