Coconut Flour Pancakes
Coconut Flour Pancake is a delicious pancake made from healthy, gluten-free, grain-free coconut flour. These pancakes are great for weight loss.
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 3 eggs
- 5 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon virgin coconut oil
- Salt to taste
- Habanero pepper to taste
- 1 small onion
- Vegetable oil
- Put the virgin coconut oil into a bowl.
- Add the icing sugar and the egg whites. Use a handmixer or an egg whisk to beat the ingredients till the egg whites foam.
- Add the coconut flour, salt and the peak milk. Mix with the handmixer till everything is well combined.
- Add the onions and habanero pepper and mix with a spatula.
- Set a frying pan over low heat. Add a few drops of vegetable oil, just enough to lubricate the frying pan.
- When moderately hot, pour some coconut flour pancake batter into the frying pan and patiently wait for it to cake.
- When the underside is light brown, gently flip the pancake to fry the other side.
- The coconut flour pancake is done when both sides are light brown.
Receive News Alerts on Whatsapp: +2348136370421