How To Make A Delightful Pineapple Cocktail Drink
This is a refreshing drink which you can take at any time of the week. It is a perfect blend of pineapple, apple and orange juice. You can take out the alcohol for a mocktail or add more to make it stronger, depending on your taste.
*Recipe makes two drinks.
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/3 cup rum, divided (optional)
- Lemon slices, to garnish
- Pour the pineapple juice, apple juice, orange juice and lemon juice into a mixing bowl or pitcher.
- Chill in a refrigerator until ready to serve.
- When ready, put ice in two glasses.
- Pour the mixture over the ice in the glasses.
- Before serving, divide the rum, if using, between the glasses and stir properly to mix.
- Garnish with lemon slices.