How To Make A One-Pan English Breakfast
It takes just one pan for you to make a traditional breakfast that will please your whole family. This recipe is quick and easy and will guarantee that you cook an awesome breakfast every single time.
*Recipe serves four.
- 4 sausages
- 4 slices bacon
- 4-6 large eggs, beaten
- 8 mushrooms, halved or quartered if large
- 16 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra for tossing
- Kosher salt
- Small bunch parsley, chopped
- Handful grated cheese (optional)
- Toast, for serving
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the sausages and cook for five minutes, turning regularly until light brown.
- Add the bacon and fry further for about three minutes, turning occasionally until it starts to crisp.
- Throw in the mushrooms and continue to cook for another four minutes.
- Drain any excess fat and spread the ingredients out evenly in the pan.
- In a large bowl, toss the tomatoes and garlic with extra oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Scatter the tomatoes over the ingredients in the pan. Add the baked beans and bring to a gentle bubble.
- Make small spaces in the mixture and pour in the eggs. Cover and simmer on low for about four minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley and extra salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve with a pile of toast, if desired.
Receive News Alerts on Whatsapp: +2348136370421