How To Make A Screaming Orgasm Cocktail Drink
The Screaming Orgasm is a cocktail that has made way for more refined drinks. But that doesn’t mean they are no longer in demand.
The original drink called an “Orgasm” did not have vodka added. The addition of vodka to the drink (and some other drinks for that matter) added the word “Screaming” to it. Its controversial name made it quite popular.
To make a Screaming Orgasm, you can follow our recipe below. It’ll be sure to keep the weekend groove going and perhaps help you live up to its name if you get what that means.
*Recipe makes one screaming orgasm.
- 1 part vodka
- 1 part Amaretto
- 1 part Irish cream
- 1 part coffee liqueur
- 1 part milk
- Whipped cream, to garnish
- Cherry, to garnish
- Fill a shaker with ice.
- In the shaker, combine vodka, Amaretto, Irish cream, coffee liqueur and milk.
- Shake properly.
- Pour into a serving cocktail glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with whipped cream and a cherry.
- To ensure that your cocktail mixes well with the Irish cream, use a higher quality vodka.
- For an extra touch of flair and flavour, you can experiment with chocolate sauce. Use it to decorate the glass before pouring the ingredients inside.