How To Make A Soda Jerk Cocktail
If you have a cream soda and are looking for a way to spice it up, then tequila and Campari are your way to go.
*Recipe makes two cocktails.
- 3 shots tequila
- 1 shot Campari
- 1 shot lime juice
- 1 shot passion fruit puree (unsweetened)
- 1 large egg (egg white separated)
- 3 shots cream soda
- Lime zest, to garnish
- Collins glasses
- Add all the ingredients except the cream soda in a shaker.
- Dry shake (without ice) to incorporate the egg white.
- Fill with ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain into a Collins glass filled with fresh ice.
- Top with the cream soda.
- Garnish with lime zest.
- Serve immediately.
Receive News Alerts on Whatsapp: +2348136370421