How To Make A Vodka Lemonade Mojito
If you’re a vodka person and would love a cocktail that’s both refreshing and cooling, then this drink is what you need. The recipe uses lemonade, but you can substitute it for club soda if you want that fizz that traditional mojitos have.
*Recipe makes two cocktails.
- 1 lemon
- 10-12 fresh mint leaves
- Ice cubes
- 1/2 sweet tea vodka
- 1 cup lemonade or club soda
- Squeeze each half of the lemon into a jar.
- Divide lemon in two and place in the jar.
- Add 5-6 fresh mint leaves.
- Muddle with a wooden spoon.
- Fill the jar up with ice.
- Add the sweet tea flavoured vodka and lemonade or club soda.
- Screw on the top of the jar and shake to combine or stir properly to combine.
- Divide cocktail between two cocktail glasses filled with ice and serve immediately.
To make ahead, muddle lemon and mint in mason jars, then add vodka and lemonade. Screw on top, then refrigerate until ready to drink. Add ice then shake and serve.