How To Make Beef Stir-Fry
In as much as rice and stew can be very plenty, tomatoes are not cheap, and sometimes you may just want to use another type of sauce on your meals.
Stir-fry can be eaten with rice, especially basmati rice, and other things. The ingredients are relatively easy to find, so it is easy for this to kick your favourite food to a lower position.
- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 yellow bell peppers
- 1 green bell pepper
- Green beans
- 1 onion
- Oil for frying
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup oyster sauce
- Stir-fry beef
How to make beef stir-fry
- Slice the peppers, carrots and green beans into match-like strips, or whichever way works for you.
- In a non-stick pan, put enough vegetable oil to grease a pan. Heat it up and then add your beef strips. (You can get it from Shoprite.)
- On high heat, fry the beef, constantly stirring it. When it is brown (in about five minutes), take it out of the pan.
- Add some more oil to the same pan and stir-fry your vegetables and peppers like you did with your beef. Do this for only 2 minutes.
- Add your beef back into the pan, add the soy and oyster sauces and mix properly. It should be ready in about 3 minutes.
- You need to be careful not to overcook your vegetables.
- Serve with rice or whatever you are using and enjoy!
You can substitute the beef strips for chicken strips, using the same method of preparation.