How To Make The Best Breakfast Sandwich Ever
Sandwiches are perfect for breakfast, snacking and lazy days. In case you were wondering how to make the perfect sandwich for breakfast, here’s an idea for you. This sandwich takes a maximum of 20 minutes to make and makes two perfect sandwiches for one person.
- 2 eggs
- 2 rashers of bacon
- 2 large tomatoes
- 2 buns or bread
- Tomato sauce
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil, to fry
- Hot sauce and honey, for serving (optional)
- Heat up the pan and add a small amount of oil.
- Fry the bacon, turning after a few minutes. Fry to your taste.
- While the bacon is cooking, wash and cut up the tomatoes.
- Remove the bacon and put on a plate.
- Add the tomatoes and fry to your taste.
- You can either fry with the pan you used for bacon for a tastier meal or fry on a clean pan with a little oil.
- Prepare your buns.
- Remove the cooked tomatoes and add to the plate.
- Fry the eggs to your taste. A few seconds before the egg is ready add the rasher and tomato back on the frying pan.
- Remove the three cooked ingredients and put on your bun or toast.
- Drizzle with hot sauce and honey or any other desired sauce.
- Close sandwich and stuff your face; cutlery is not encouraged.