Kick-Start Your Weekend With The Best Bloody Mary Drink Ever
Only a few drinks can beat a Bloody Mary that’s been made from scratch. This drink is delicious and pretty easy to whip up, making it an icon in the cocktail world.
When you break it down, this is a really simple drink with no real secret ingredients and can completely be adjusted to suit one’s taste. Just pour a shot of vodka over ice, fill the glass with tomato juice, then add lemon juice and spices. Skip the alcohol and you have yourself a Virgin Mary.
- 1 shot vodka
- 2 shots tomato juice
- 1 shot lemon juice
- 1 dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch celery salt
- Pinch ground pepper
- Hot sauce to taste
- Horseradish to taste (optional)
- Celery stalk and/or pickle spear for garnish
- Lemon wedge for garnish
- In a highball glass over ice cubes, add your ingredients one after the other.
- Stir well.
- Adjust the seasonings to taste.
- Garnish with a lemon and celery or pickle.
- Serve immediately or store for later.