Nutritious And Yummy Avocado Banana Smoothie Just For You
Avocado can be eaten in more ways than one and avocado banana smoothie is one of them.
This quick and easy avocado smoothie recipe will keep you satisfied and full as it is rich in healthy fats, antioxidants and fiber.
Adding some green also tops the notch of nutrients it will give, however if you are not a fan, scratch that. This will serve one.
• ½ avocado (peeled)
• 2 cups frozen blueberries
• ¾ cup fresh spinach
• 1 medium banana (peeled and chopped)
• 4 ounces almond milk
• 1 tbsp ground flax
• ¼ tsp cinnamon
1. Peel the avocado and peel the bananas and then chop it.
2. Add almond milk, spinach, banana, avocado, blueberries and flax seed to your blender. Blend together till smooth.
3. More almond milk can be added to change thickness.
4. Feel free to mix up the recipe to suit your taste buds.Serve and enjoy!