Quick And Easy Breakfast Recipe For Sweet Potato Egg Toast
This healthy sweet potato egg toast is one way to pack nutrients like vitamin C into your first meal of the day to get you going. Skip all the gluten and try this delicious recipe with eggs, spinach and just the right amount of hot sauce.
*Recipe serves one.
- 1 large sweet potato slice
- ⅓ cup cooked spinach
- 1 large egg, fried or poached
- ½ tsp fresh chives, sliced
- ½ tsp hot sauce
- In a toaster or toaster oven, toast sweet potato until it is cooked through and starts to brown.
- Top up with spinach, egg, chives and hot sauce.
- Serve immediately.