Recipe Of The Week: Egg Salad With Beans
This salad is healthy, delicious, and easy to make.
Recipe makes 4-6.
2 cups fresh green beans
3 hard boiled eggs, chopped
1/2 cup chopped sweet onion
3/4 cup mayonnaise
3/4 teaspoon mustard
1/4 teaspoon pepper
3/4 teaspoon salt
How to make
- Prepare the beans by cutting off the tips
- Place beans in a steamer basket. Place in a large saucepan with a little water. Cover and steam green beans for about 10 minutes until crisp-tender. Strain and put in a bowl.
- Add the chopped eggs and onions.
- In another small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper. Add to bean mixture.
- Toss salad.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Receive News Alerts on Whatsapp: +2348136370421