Sex On The Beach Cocktail Recipe
The weekend is finally here, it’s now time to kick back and relax. The best way to start your Friday night is with a refreshing, fruity cocktail with a kick. ‘Sex on the beach’ is a great candidate, here is a quick recipe below.
- Ice cubes
- 50ml vodka
- 50ml peach schnapps
- Dash of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 100-150ml cranberry juice
- 100-150ml orange juice
- Lemon slices, fresh or maraschino cherries and mint sprigs, to serve
For an extra fruity flavour make this cocktail with strawberry vodka and replace half the orange juice with pineapple juice.
- Fill two chilled highball glasses with ice cubes. Place the vodka, peach schnapps and lemon juice in cocktail shaker and shake well or pour into a jug and stir well. Divide between the two glasses.
- Top up each glass with equal measures of cranberry and orange juice. Add a slice of lemon and a cherry to each glass and serve decorated with fresh mint sprigs.