Start Your Weekend With A Love Martini
This cocktail is just as delicious as it looks and is perfect to start your pre-Valentine weekend with.
*Recipe makes two cocktails.
- 1 shot Malibu Rum
- 1 shot Peach Schnapps
- 1 shot Citron or plain Vodka
- 6 shots cranberry juice
- Ice cubes
- 4 strawberries, to garnish
- 2 lime wedges (optional)
- 2 Martini glasses
- Sugar to rim the glass (optional)
- To make strawberry hearts for the garnish, cut a small “v” to remove the stem of the strawberry, then cut into slices. For the rim of the glass, simply make a cut halfway up the bottom of a strawberry.
- To rim the martini glass with sugar, run a lime wedge along the rim of the glass to get it wet and dip the glass in a plate with sugar. The drink is already sweet, but this looks good.
- In a shaker filled with ice, mix the rum, schnapps, vodka and cranberry juice together, shake gently and then pour into the prepared glass.
- Garnish your love martini with strawberry hearts and a strawberry on the rim.
- Drink responsibly.
Receive News Alerts on Whatsapp: +2348136370421