Frozen Coconut Pineapple Margarita
A good way to cool off during the weekend is with a chilled glass of your favourite drink. Better still, you can opt for a frozen cocktail on a warm day.
This frozen coconut pineapple margarita is perfect for cooling off. It is very easy to make and only involves a few ingredients that are easy to find.
- 2 cups pina colada frozen concentrate mixer, thawed
- 2 cups tequila
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- Juice of 1 lime
- 10 cups ice
- Kosher salt, for rimming glass (optional)
- Lime wedge, for garnish (optional)
- Pineapple wedge, for garnish (optional)
- First of all, you need to prepare your margarita glasses.
- Rub edges of margarita glasses with a lime wedge.
- Dip in kosher salt to coat the rims.
- In a blender, pour the ice cubes.
- Add pina colada concentrate.
- Then add the tequila to the blender.
- Top up with the pineapple juice and lime juice.
- Blend ingredients until smooth.
- If the mixture won’t fit in your blender, split into double batches to accommodate the ingredients if necessary.
- Serve in prepared glasses.
- To store, seal tightly and refrigerate for up to three days.