How To Make A Healthy Chicken Wrap
Are you planning to switch to a healthy diet? A great breakfast snack to include is a chicken wrap.
Not only is it packed with healthy goodness, but it is also a delicious meal you can enjoy at any time of the day.
Need to make a healthy chicken wrap? This is the recipe you need.
- Chicken breakfast
- Smoked Paprika
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- cayenne pepper
- vegetable oil
- chicken broth
- Start by washing the chicken breast. If you’re not using chicken breast, first debone the chicken part before washing.
- Next, season the chicken with salt, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder and cayenne pepper before boiling.
- Place a pan on low heat, add some oil and butter, and heat till it melts. Fry the chicken breast on each side until lightly brown.
- Once done, allow to cool before shredding the chicken.
To make the wrap
- Add lettuce to the wrap, and put in some chicken, yoghurt dressing and other vegetables.
- Wrap and serve.