How To Make Cream Cheese Pasta
Pasta is arguably Lagos’ staple food and ordering pasta every time you’re out has become a thing for many people.
Whether cheese based or tomato based, another thing we can agree on is that Lagos restaurants price pasta as highly as they can, coupled with fine-tuned names, dark lightning and aesthetic spaces.
So, save yourself some coin by learning how to make different pasta recipes right in your kitchen. Follow this detailed recipe to learn to cook cream cheese pasta:
- Whole grain or regular pasta
- Cream cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Olive oil or butter
- Black pepper
- Salt & pepper
- Parboil some pasta and drain.
- In a separate pan, fry some garlic in olive oil or butter until fragrant.
- Add cream cheese, pasta cooking water and some parmesan cheese. Stir properly.
- Add pasta to the skillet and stir to mix properly, making sure to add some more water if need be.
- Serve with extra parmesan cheese, black pepper and drizzle some olive oil over it.