How To Make One Of The Easiest Cocktails – Chapman
Chapman ranks high among Nigerian cocktail recipes. It’s an easy non-alcoholic drink to make at home.
- 10 -12 ice cubes
- 3 teaspoons of Aromatic Bitters
- 1 bottle of Fanta
- 1 bottle of Sprite
- 120 ml of Grenadine Syrup
- 1 lemon
- 1/2 orange
- Get a jug, mix all ingredients in.
- Please note not to put the ice cubes into this mixture just yet.
- Chill in the fridge for at least two hours (Fridge not freezer please).
- After the drink is cold, add ice cubes and slice, oranges and cucumber into it.
Receive News Alerts on Whatsapp: +2348136370421