How To Prepare Crispy Baked Catfish
Catfish is a highly proteinous alternative to regular fish. Consuming one medium catfish equals 40 percent of your daily vitamin B12. It also benefits the nervous system because it has a low mercury and calorie content compared to other fish.
Everyone wants to enjoy healthy meals, and this, when mixed with the right spices can easily become one of your favourite meals. The best thing about this dish is you need just a few handy ingredients to get it right.
- ½ cup of flour
- 2 ½ tbsps Black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ tbsps of olive oil
- 3 catfish (properly cleaned)
- Preheat oven to 285°.
- Season fish with salt and your black pepper.
- Break and whisk eggs in a bowl, add salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, add salt and pepper to the flour.
- Rub egg mix on the fish. Coat generously with flour. Repeat for all.
- In a non-stick frying pan and leave on medium heat, add your olive oil.
- Fry your flour coated fish in the pan until golden brown, turning when necessary.
- Remove and put it in the oven leaving it for six minutes.