How To Prepare The Green Apple Mojito
It always seems like apples are regular in the fruit market or maybe it is because it is a favourite of Nigerians. Although the saying, an apple a day keeps the doctor away, is not completely true, it gives us a hint of the many nutritional values of an apple.
Apples are also a healthy substitute for junk. It contains antioxidants, flavonoids, and fibre. Consuming apples can also reduce the risk of having cancer, hypertension, and diabetes.
The Green Apple Mojito is easy to prepare and its ingredients are easy to find.
- Green Apples
- Ice cubes
- One sliced lemon
- Mint leaves
- One teaspoon of sugar syrup
- Blend your ice cubes and apple
- In a glass, put your mint and lemon and crush slightly
- Add ice cubes and sugar syrup
- Add the blended apple juice
- Stir together