It’s A Carrot Affair!
Besides the crunchy, sweet taste that carrots have, they are packed with vitamins and are a great source for good vision and clear, supple skin. This top-of-the-world goodness can be made into stew, salad, or juice.
Let’s dig in.
• Carrot (Shredded)
• 2 tbsps mayonnaise
• 1 tbsp lemon juice
• ½ tbsp salt
• 1 ¼ cup of raisins
1. In a large bowl, mix the carrot and raisins and set aside.
2. In a smaller bowl, whisk the lemon juice, mayonnaise, and salt until smooth.
3. Pour the mixture over the carrot mix and stir until completely coated.
4. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Serve with rice or enjoy alone.
• Curry and Thyme
• Garlic and Ginger (powdered)
• Rosemary spice
• Red pepper
• Seasoning cubes
1. Wash, scrap, and grate the carrot. Wash the beef and set it aside.
2. Slice the onion, pound the pepper, and set aside.
3. Put the washed beef in a pot and cook. Add the rosemary spice, ¼ ginger, ¼ garlic, curry, seasoning cubes, salt, and water and stir and allow to cook on medium heat for 10 minutes.
4. In another pot, add vegetable oil and heat up. Add the sliced onion, ¼ ginger and ¼ garlic and add the grated carrot and stir-fry on medium for 10 minutes.
5. Add the pepper, meat stock, stir and cover. Leave to simmer for 20 minutes while stirring occasionally.
Serve with rice and your favourite drink.
• 3 oranges or 6 tangerines or 2 lemons
1. Wash and scrap the carrots with clean water. Soak in a large pot of clean water for 30 minutes.
2. Wash, peel, deseed the oranges and cut in half or cubes.
3. Blend with other ingredients.
Note: In a blender, insert a strainer or filter, to collect the juice at the bottom.