7 Reasons To Be Motivated This Monday
Generally people hate Mondays because it signifies that start of a new week, so we have new goals, new visions and new tasks to set up the week and that just seems like a lot? Right? Well don’t look so sad.W e think the problem is not in the day but the mindset. People just feel they should generally hate Monday, poor day.
So Twitter says today is #MotivationMonday and we agree.
It is just another day, so smile and take it on with a brave face and spread love on this day that seems to burn a hole in your chair.
Seven reasons which make up the days of the week, on why you need to be motivated on this day of the week.
– Because Monday motivates you to take on the new week
– Because Tuesday tears down obstacles that stand in your way
– Because Wednesday would be another day you are alive.
– Because Thursday takes it time to introduce you to the weekend.
– Because Friday is the day you have been waiting for all week,
– Because Saturday signifies the rewards of your hard work
– Because Sunday Sabbath says you should rest and prepare for the week ahead.
You have so many reasons to be motivated this Monday. Motivate whoever is beside you and take on the world, because the world is yours for the taking. Most of all do what you love and love what you do. Always.
Have a lovely Monday guys.