Quiz: How Well Do You Know Your Partner?
These questions are designed for people who have been together for years. For those in a new relationship, adjust your answers accordingly.
1. What’s your partner’s least favourite body part?
2. When your partner was a child, what did they want to be when they grew up?
3. Name a country your partner would love to visit.
4. Did your partner have a nickname as a child? What was it? Bonus point: Did they like the nickname? Why?
5. What disappointment or rejection from your partner’s past still stings?
6. Which of your partner’s achievements are they most proud of?
7. What’s your partner’s least favourite chore?
8. Outside of their career, what’s something your partner considers themselves talented at?
9. What’s your partner’s favourite smell?
10. What’s a personality trait your partner dislikes about themselves?
11. What are your partner’s favourite and least favourite aspects of their work?
12. What type of music does your partner secretly like?
13. What does your partner typically look forward to most about the weekend?
14. Who is someone your partner considers to be a strong positive influence on their professional development?
15. What purchase is your partner is currently considering? What’s on their wish list?
Your partner decides if you deserve a point for each answer. Questions answered incorrectly should be seen as opportunities for conversation and deepening your relationship.
10+ points: You know your partner very well. Aim to learn the answers you know them less well in.
5-9 points: There’s always room for improvement.
0-4 points: Are your lives or careers so demanding that you’re not getting a chance to talk and connect? Find ways to connect more.