Ofada Sauce With Afang Leaves
Ofada Sauce is one sauce that is loved by all, and it is very easy to cook. It can be eaten with rice, which is preferred by all, yam, and any other preferred carbohydrate.
Assorted meat (Boiled)
Tomatoes (different species)
Red and green chili peppers are
Afang leaves (sliced)
- In a saucepan, pour palm oil and heat it up. Add onions and stir. Put in your meat, stir to mix thoroughly. Add fish and combine.
- After 5 minutes, put in your blended tomato and pepper mix and stir. Cover and allow to cook for 10-15minutes. Add crayfish, locust beans, seasoning cubes and salt and stir. Cook for 2-3 minutes (Taste to check for sweetness).
- Add the sliced Afang leaves and stir. Steam for 3 minutes.
- Enjoy with your preferred carbohydrate.
Most of the time, we come across traders that sell sardine bread, and we often wonder if it tastes as good as it sounds. Sometimes, we buy them and crave more. There is a sense of joy that one feels when he/she is able to bake or crave that delicious meal.
2 ½ cups All-purpose flour
3 tbsp butter
1 cup Warm milk
1 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 2000.
- Pour milk into a bowl, add sugar and yeast, and stir thoroughly. Add 1 tsp of salt and cover with a napkin for 5 minutes.
- Add your eggs, vanilla extract, and flour and mix thoroughly. Mix butter and mash into a dough.
- Place it in an oiled bowl and cover. Let it rise for 1 hour. Punch with your hand and cut the dough into the number of mini loaves that you want.
- Spread it open with a spatula and pour in the mashed sardine and spread evenly. Put it into a baking dish and cover it for 30–35 minutes.
- Place it in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite morning drink.